John Grundy (Guitars)
Ten Questions with John Grundy
1. When did you give your life to Christ and how did it happen?
I believe that Christ used events and circumstances, which I did not realize at the time, to pull me towards Him. I can remember attending church in the late 1990's with Jennifer my wife to be when I asked Christ to forgive my sins.
2. Besides God's Dirt what other ministries have you been involved in?
I co-taught Sunday School with my wife Jennifer for 10 years.
3. What is your favorite God's Dirt song and why?
"The Line" because it is one hard driving song!
4. What is your day job?
I have worked in the financial services industry for over 28 years.
5. What are some of your favorite hobbies and interests?
I enjoy jamming in the basement with my two sons who are both drummers and working outdoors.
6. What and who are your greatest musical influences?
Hard rock from the 70's and 80's.
7. What is the best advice you would give a young musician?
Be productive with your time. Always have something you are working on and use your creativity!
8. What is your favorite piece of musical equipment and why?
My Gibson Les Paul which was my first "real guitar" that I purchased on lay-a-way.
9. What is your favorite concert you ever attended as a fan?
Dickie Betts played Columbus, OH in the early 2000s. I had a great seat with my wife Jennifer.
10. What is your greatest accomplishment outside of God's Dirt?
Meeting and marrying my incredible wife and raising two awesome sons.